High Alumina Refractory Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bricks for sale in RS Refractory Bricks Manufacturer is a kind of common used fire bricks that can be used for industrial furnaces and kilns with various features of good thermal shock resistance, high temperature application, slag erosion resistance and so on. RS has more than 10 years production experiences for high alumina bricks, want tot buy this kind of fire bricks, please mail to us. You will get the faster reply!
High Alumina Refractory Bricks Composition
Cheap High Alumina Refractory Bricks, a kind of alumina-silicate refractory with more than 48% alumina content, is manufactured with bauxite or other raw materials with higher alumina content through molding and firing. High Alumina Bricks have excellent properties of high thermal stability and good slag erosion resistance. Its refractoriness is over 1770℃.
High Alumina Refractory Bricks Properties
- One of the most important working properties is the structure strength in the high temperature, which is generally evaluated by load softening deformation temperature and high temperature creep.
- Resistance to spalling and Erosion, high refractoriness under road and good thermal shock resistance.
- The High Alumina Bricks price is determined according to the bulk density of high alumina bricks. Generally, the bulk density of high alumina bricks is between 2.3 and 2.5 g/cm3. The higher the bulk density, the more expensive the price is. The grade I high alumina brick’s bulk density is required to be 2.4 or more.
- Refractoriness under load of High Alumina Refractory Bricks with less than 70%. Al2O3 content depends on the quantitative proportion of crystal phase and liquid phase of mullite and will enhance along with the quantity increase of mullite. Quality and properties of liquid have obvious influence on refractoriness under load. Thus lowering the impurity content of raw material will improve refractoriness under load and high temperature creep. And the testing result shows that refractoriness under load will increase along with the increase of Al2O3 content.
Manufacturing Process of High Alumina Refractory Bricks
- High Alumina Refractory Bricks have the similar manufacturing process with fire clay bricks. Just some technological parameters are different. The process is grinding, mixing, molding, drying, firing, testing and packaging. Compared with clay bricks, high-alumina bricks have a higher firing temperature. For example, the grade I and II high alumina bricks are fired in tunnel kiln at 1500-1600 °C.
- High alumina refractory bricks perform higher pressure stress in the low temperature, but lower pressure stress in the high temperature. The proportion of clinker can reach up to more than 90%. Clinker before breaking needs to go through selecting and deironing in the higher temperature.
- The production practice shows that select and grade alumina clinker before breaking and fine grinding methods, which can improve the quality of high alumina refractory bricks.
High Alumina Refractory Bricks Uses
It is mainly used to build blast furnace, hot blast stove, electric furnace top, air furnace, rotary kiln lining. Besides, High Alumina Refractory Bricks also can be used as checker brick of heat accumulating type for open hearth furnace, chock plug for pouring system and nozzle brick.
High Alumina Bricks Manufacturer
RS Rire Bricks Factory is one of the high alumina bricks manufacturer. With the development of the times, Rongsheng’s refractory factory has expanded to two. One for the production of refractory bricks, and the other is specialized in castable refractory production. The Capacity of the castable is about 150 tons per day. Based on the production of our customers’ thermal equipment, we design and produce refractory products that meet their furnace requirements. Whether it is from the shape, size or bulk density of the refractory bricks, if you can come up with it, we will try it out to provide customers with services that satisfy them. The high alumina bricks and shapes can also be custom according to customer requirements.
If you are looking for high alumina brick manufacturers and want to know the price of refractory bricks, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.