Refractory Brick for Sale
Refractory Brick for sale, is briefly called fire brick that has certain shapes and sizes. Refractory brick includes different types of burnt brick, unburned brick, fused cast brick and refractory insulating brick according to different manufacturing processes. Refractory bricks as excellent kiln refractory material, can be used as refractory linings and structure for kiln and all kinds of heating equipment to resist various of physical chemistry changes and mechanical action.
Refractory Brick for Sale Properties and applications
Refractory brick for sale generally is divided into unshaped refractory and shaped refractory, of which shaped refractory means that refractory bricks with standard shapes and also can be processed temporarily according to need.
Refractory brick contains about 50~80% aluminium oxide content and less silica content. Refractory Brick for Sale is a kind of inorganic nonmetallic materials with more than 1580 ℃ refractoriness. Refractoriness means the centigrade degree for high temperature that cone-shaped body sample of refractory materials can resist and will not be soft and molten at the situation without loading.
Refractory is made of refractory ceramic materials for application of building kiln, furnace and all kinds of thermal equipment, which has the similar shapes with common building brick. When making refractory brick, fire fireclay to be ceramic in the kiln firstly. Compared common building bricks, refractory bricks have better physical chemistry properties such as high temperature resistance, chemical slag and mechanical erosion resistance and etc.
Refractory materials are widely used in many industrial fields such as metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, machine manufacturing and power industry. And refractory materials are mostly used in metallurgical industry.
Characteristics of Refractory Brick for Sale
- High refractoriness
- Thermal stability
- Volume stability
- High temperature chemical stability
- High temperature structure strength
- Bulk density and apparent porosity
- Thermal conductivity, heat capacity and thermal expansion
RS All Kinds of Refractory Brick for Sale
- Refractory brick that contains silicon dioxide can be used in steel refining furnace where the temperature can reach up to 1648℃ and can fuse many ceramic and even some part of refractory brick.
- Lightweight refractory brick also can be used for insulation layer in Space shuttle thermal protection system.
- Use alkali refractory bricks to smelt nonferrous metal. This kind refractory brick will melt acidic slag containing silicon continuously. The common used refractory bricks are magnesite chrome brick.
- Refractory bricks contain more alumina content can be used for building linings of blast furnace and rotary cement kiln.
RS Refractory Bricks Manufacturer
There are all kinds of refractory brick for sale in Rongsheng refractory factory, such as silica refractory brick, high alumina refractory bricks, fire clay bricks, insulating fire brick, acid resistant brick, magnesia carbon brick and so on for application in various furnaces and kilns.
If you are interested in RS refractory bricks products, or if you are planning to build a furnace or kiln without any idea about the choice for refractory bricks materials, please contact us for any advice and free quote! We will reply you with our professional suggestion and the lowest price in time!